WHO WE ARE
Incorporated in 2016 Aurus Ship Management provides technical and crew management,
procurement and consultancy services to the international maritime industry.
Headquartered in India, has 5 regional offices in India.
Aurus is a Corporate with a heart
- Aurus Ship Management currently employs over 90 skilled, competent and committed staff. Due to our continual expansion our expectation is this will increase to over 125 in the next twelve months.
- Our management team has many years of experience to deliver excellent management services to our clients’, providing a dedicated and focused service ensuring vessels operate safely and profitably.
Our commitment is to become our clients' trusted partner in delivering reliable and professional management services.
Our experienced team oversees the focused delivery of management services including the:
- recruitment and sourcing of crew.
- accounting & payroll management, taxation services
- technical services including audits and surveys
In addition, a finance team, capable of delivering detailed financial reporting in line with clients' requirements.
- To grow and develop Aurus into a business providing professional maritime services, working in close partnership with its clients and looking after and valuing its employees.
- A business with integrity and moral responsibility.
- To be our clients’ trusted, committed and reliable business partner. To ensure highest levels of customer services are provided and not only meet but exceed our clients’ expectations.
- To our Seafarers, we commit to provide a personal approach and provide a professional service to them and their extended family and to provide guidance and mentor them in the advancement of their careers.
- For our staff, they are the heart of our business and we commit to provide them stability of employment and value their commitment and contribution.
Prakash M Agarwal
Prakash M Agarwal is the founder of Aurus Ship Management and the company's Promoter and CEO
He formulates and oversees the execution of all business strategies and objectives.
CAPT. SUBODH AWASTHI
A highly experienced Master Mariner with over 15 years of sailing experience in Indian and international shipping companies.
With overall responsibility for the performance of the business he is focused on ensuring the delivery of services to its clients and to Aurus' seafarers ensuring they are provided with a dedicated and professional service.
FRANCISCO DE SALES
Director – Fleet Operations
A Class 1 Chief Mate, with 18 years of sea-going experience. He has also been in the manning field for over 10 years with reputable ship management companies in Mumbai.
He is in-charge of the Human Resources and Crewing operation of the main fleet division.
Along with his team, supervises a wide range of tonnages including Tankers, Gas and Bulk Carriers.
Director – Offshore
Heads the offshore manning division.
A seasoned maritime professional commencing his maritime career as a Radio Officer before coming ashore and entering the crew management sector.
Is well-known in the Oil & Gas sector with 20 years manning experience.
Director – Commercial
With a decade long experience Sharmila has been developing the commercial interest of the Company.
Prior to moving into the shipping sector, she was the Country Manager for a well-known USA based export house for 12 years.
A certified ISO 9001 : 2015 Auditor.
Sr. Corporate Manager
Belinda, is a HR specialist with over a decade of experience in the corporate world and well-experienced in the banking and insurance sectors.
She is responsible for corporate affairs of the company and is in-charge of the shore based recruitment and Administrative operations, keeping in line with business expansion and the staffing needs.
So, what is that we possess which we can confidently display and defend :
- Conversant in multi-tonnage crewing.
- Collective crewing knowledge of > 200 years.
- Skilled in working with multi-national crew with networking associations.
- Capability to provide one-stop solution
- Above all, the well-staffed team have been working cohesively for a number of years.
- In-house training capabilities.
- Solutions Providers…
- Excellent Personnel and Industrial relationship.
- Strong understanding of Indian taxation system.